Yellow Line train free trial service to be extended to 22 stations
Yellow Line train free trial service to be extended to 22 stations from Phawana – Samrong
The MRT Yellow Line is open to the public to participate in a virtual trial run for 9 more stations, including 22 free rides, from Prawana Station, running long to Samrong Station from 6:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m.
yellow line train Lat Phrao – Samrong Extend the distance and extend the opening period for the public to participate in the virtual trial run for 9 additional stations from Monday 12 June 2023 onwards between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
From Phawana Station to Samrong Station, including
- prayer station
- Chok Chai 4 station is only open for entrance-exit 2 (Soi Lat Phrao 55) and entrance-exit 3 (Soi Lat Phrao 58).
- Lat Phrao 71 station is only open for entrance-exit 1 (Nawaminthrachinuthit Bodindecha School), entrance-exit 3 (Soi Lat Phrao 84) and entrance-exit 4 (Soi Lat Phrao 80/3).
- Lat Phrao 83 Station
- Mahaththai Station at entrance-exit 2 (Lad Phrao Hospital) is only accessible by stairs.
- Lat Phrao 101 Station
- Bang Kapi Station is open only for entrance-exit 1 (Soi Lat Phrao 113), entrance-exit 2 (Soi Lat Phrao 115) and entrance-exit 4 (Soi Lat Phrao 142).
- Lamsalee Intersection Station
- Sri Kritha Station
Which is a continuous route from the 13 stations that were originally opened for trial, including Hua Mak Station (open for use only Entrance-Exit 2 (Pattanakarn Intersection) and Entrance-Exit 3 (Soi Srinakarin 16)), Kelantan Station, Si Nut Station Srinakarin Station 38 Suan Luang Rama IX Station Si Udom Station Sri Iam Station Sri La Sal Station Si Bearing Station, Si Dan Station, Si Thepha Station, Thiphawan Station and Samrong Station a total of 22 stations at the same time Service hours will be extended between 6:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m. to accommodate the needs of people traveling during the morning and evening rush hours. Only Lad Phrao Station remains. The concessionaire is still in the process of improving the condition of the sidewalks and roads around the area to be safe, which MRTA aims to allow the MRT Yellow Line to be open to the public to participate in the trial run for all 23 stations, a total distance of 30.4 kilometers. as soon as possible